QubicBot app changelog
- Feature: Support Bot integrations with Discord/Telegram by SmartBots
- Improvement: updated Barkeeper by SmartBots (custom inventory, free drinks, new interface)
- Fix: occasional application crash while logging out/relogging
- Feature: the most recent SmartBots library with improved Greeter and updated SimGovernor
- Minor bug fixes
- Feature: SmartBots applications support
- Feature: Greeter application
Important update with a lot of functionality improved, recommended to update.
- Feature: the most recent SmartBots library with new APIs and LSL TotalControl support
- Fix: updated RLV addon (more devices supported)
- Fix: updated Waypoints addon (bugs fixed)
- Improvement: reliable auto-delaying group notices support
- Added support for new SmartBots LocalChat Autoresponder
- Made an app more firewall-friendly
- Minor bug fixes
- Fixed problem which caused SmartBots show online bot as offline after network issues.
- Our monitoring shows we've got rid of duplicate group notices issue. Removing the monitoring and extra protection code.
- Fixed crashing if groups list arrives while bot is logging out.
- The recent SmartBots library which contains updates necessary for upcoming Live IMs add-on update.
- QubicBot app fixes to reduce app crashing
The problem solved which caused crash on sudden network connection problem.
Some users have faced the duplicate notice delivery. This bugfix release solves this problem.
We've found an issue which caused app to crash during some circumstances. This version includes a fix. It is recommended to update.
Bug fix and minor feature update.
- The recent SmartBots library, with fixes and performance improvements
- App memory handling improved to avoid out-of-memory
This is a breaking major update. Please update to this version to keep connected to SmartBots services.
- Feature: supports the most recent SmartBots addons
- Feature: supports new SmartBots 3rd-party protocol
- Fix: due to protocol changes, consumpts less CPU resources
- Fix: increated SmartBots connection stability. App will try to reconnect to SmartBots commands server automatically (before this version, the broken SmartBots connection required a manual re-log).
- Fix: Waypoints addon reliability improved.
- Feature: the most recent SmartBots library, with newest addons support (BankBot, Mute List, Notices).
This is a special update for Qubic Cloud platform. The same functionality but increased connection stability with a slightly larger memory footprint.
We've finally updated QB to include all recent Second Life and SmartBots updates. It took a while for us to decide to stop signing our code (with all advantages and enhanced security it just costs too much).
- Included all recent SL updates: inventory improvements, online stability, fixes etc
- Included the recent SmartBots library with all features added during this year
- Added API.AI and Pandora autoresponder support
- Added sim-border crossing support
- Added Outfit Rotator add-on support
- Added new Local Chat bot add-on support
- Added new Bank Bot add-on support
- Improved Waypoints autopiloting
- Improved SimGovernor (now with HTTP API)
- Updated to complete SmartBots HTTP API support (as of Feb 1st 2018)
The old changelog is available here http://qubicbot.com/changelog_20181027/