QubicCloud is your own virtual PC which runs your Second Life bots 24/7.
You can launch QubicBot application in QubicCloud to keep it active without your PC turned on. Bots will remain online while you can access them from any PC:
Keeping multiple bots online
QubicBot app is able to keep multiple Second Life bots running. Thus, you may put the unlimited number of bots into a single QubicCloud instance.
The price is L$50/bot per week. There's no setup fee or any other hidden fees.
How to apply
- Send a direct L$ payment to QubicSupport Resident in-world
- Collect L$ Transaction ID from your Second Life account
- Create a support ticket and fill the details:
- Your Second Life Username:
- How many bots have you paid for?
- Transaction Screenshot:
Some technical stuff outlined
- We provide you a light-weight virtual PC to run your QubicBot app.
- You control your Messaging Limits yourself.
- Your QubicBot app runs 24/7.
- You can connect to your QubicBot app from any computer (running Windows, Mac or Linux) at any time.
Apply using any of the ways below: