QubicCloud is your own virtual PC which runs your Second Life bots 24/7.
You can launch QubicBot application in QubicCloud to keep it active without your PC turned on. Bots will remain online while you can access them from any PC:
- OS X:
Keeping multiple bots online
QubicBot app is able to keep multiple Second Life bots running. Thus, you may put the unlimited number of bots into a single QubicCloud instance.
The price is L$50/bot per week. There's no setup fee or any other hidden fees.
How to apply
Send a direct L$ payment to QubicSupport Resident in-world
Collect L$ Transaction from your Second Life account
Fill out the following form with the below details: New Ticket
- Your Second Life Username:
- How many bots have you paid for?
- Transaction Screenshot:
Some technical stuff outlined
- You get the light-weight virtual PC to run your QubicBot app.
- You own this virtual PC, thus, you may control your Messaging Limits yourself.
- Your QubicBot app runs on that virtual machine 24/7.
- You can connect to your QubicBot app from a computer running Windows or Mac at any time.